< Exposing Larouche on the Web | CAMPAIGN | SPEAKING WITH FORKED TONGUES >
Molly and Ken Kronberg
Jan. 06, 2012 - UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT No. 11-1015
(PDF here ).
Dec. 07, 2010 - JUDGE TRENGA'S ORDER. (PDF here ).
LaRouche's commented that "Judge Tosses Kronberg Case; Cites Abuse of Federal Court". Here .
Reply from Dennis King:
Dec. 08: Molly Kronberg's lawsuit against LaRouche dismissed WITHOUT prejudice.
Here we have the ruling by Federal District Judge Anthony J. Trenga on the motion by LaRouche and his co-defendants to dismiss Mrs. Kronberg' complaint WITH prejudice (meaning, she would be unable to refile without appealing to a higher court) and to make her pay their court courts.
The judge's decision--dismissal WITHOUT prejudice--is basically good news for Mrs. Kronberg. The judge had disqualified her original attorney, former AUSA John Markham of Boston, while her Virginia co-counsel John Bond had a health condition that made it impossible for him to carry on (while ill, he failed to answer interrogatories and document requests from plaintiffs' attorneys in spite of urgent requests by Mrs. Kronberg that he do so).
The judge ruled that Mr. Bond could withdraw as counsel of record for Mrs. Kronberg, and she has obtained a new attorney, James DelSordo of Manassas, Va., who will refile the case shortly. The LaRouche team, having failed to obtain a dismissal with prejudice on procedural grounds, may attempt another motion to dismiss on the merits of the case, but the judge denied such a motion last April and it is unlikely he will reverse himself since the facts of the original complaint remain unchanged.
Judge Trenga also denied the request by LaRouche and his co-defendants for monetary sanctions against Mrs. Kronberg and/or Mr. Bond. The penurious LaRouche will regard this as an important setback, since according to a source close to the case "the defendants have humongous lawyers' fees because they have motions to file like dogs have fleas."
In summarizing the issues on which he was ruling, Judge Trenga quoted the core position of the defendants: "Kronberg's lawsuit is totally without foundation and was filed not for any legitimate reason, but rather for publicity and harassment as part of Kronberg's long-standing personal vendetta against Lyndon LaRouche and the other Defendants in this matter."
Judge Trenga's decision, however, appears to embody an implicit recognition that if there's any "harassment" and "vendetta" in this case, its source is the LaRouche
organization, not the Widow Kronberg. (Source: here
and at Factnet.org
Dec. 03, 2009 - DECLARATION OF BARBARA M. BOYD IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS’ JOINT MOTION TO DISQUALIFY FORMER AUSA MARKHAM. PDF here .
Nov. 09, 2009 - http://lyndonlarouchewatch.org/larouche-motion-to-dismiss2.pdf
Aug. 27 2009- Falls Church News-Press : LaRouche Sued For Libel, Harassment By Nicholas F. Benton
Aug. 26, 2009- Court House News: Widow Blames LaRouche for Husband's Suicide
By DAN MCCUE
Aug. 25, 2009- Loudoun Times-Mirror By Jana Wagoner: After suicide, Leesburg widow sues LaRouche
Aug. 25, 2009- LaRouche's response to the case: British Stooge Complains When LaRouche Tells the Truth; (LPAC)
Aug. 24, 2009- The BLT: Blog of Legal Times (Washington): Former Supporter Sues Lyndon LaRouche for Libel
Aug. 21, 2009- Lawsuit filed against LaRouche
Document 4 (revised) Filed 09/02/2009
|MSG TO KEN KRONBERG||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||Nov. 22, 2004|
|WHAT IS LEADERSHIP? at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Tony Papert||MORNING BRIEFING||April 11, 2007|
|CONTROLLING YOUR RAGE! at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||April 11, 2007|
|Ken Kronberg's funeral||?||MORNING BRIEFING||April 14, 2007|
|In Memoriam: Kenneth Lewis Kronberg||Nancy Spannaus||MORNING BRIEFING||April 17, 2007|
|POLICY ON KEN KRONBERG SUICIDE at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||April 18, 2007|
|On the subject of our printing operations||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||April 20, 2007|
|Letter to Molly Kronberg||Nancy Spannaus||(private)||August 14, 2007|
|THE LIFE OF OUR NATION, OF OUR WORLD, DEPENDS ON GETTING THE HOMEOWNERS AND BANK PROTECTION ACT RAMMED THROUGH--NOW! at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||October 22, 2007|
|A CASE IN POINT OF LAW HOW THE FRAME-UP WAS RIGGED at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||December 18, 2007|
|WE WIN OR THERE IS NO CIVILIZATION… I THINK WE WILL WIN||Jeffrey Steinberg||MORNING BRIEFING||February 04, 2009|
|The Crime of Marielle (Molly) Kronberg Defeats LaRouche's HBPA in South Dakota Legislature ||?||LPAC||February 20, 2009|
|Royalty Checks, Kronberg Testimony, and LaRouche Madness ||"eaglebeak"||factnet.org||March 06, 2009|
More on Ken Kronberg's suicide at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King):
- Stopping LaRouche Before More Lives Are Destroyed Statement by Dennis King on the Kronberg tragedy, May 4, 2007
- LAROUCHE SLIMES KRONBERG'S WIDOW LaRouche's Dec. 18, 2007 morning briefing.
- EX-FOLLOWERS OF LAROUCHE RESPOND TO HIS SLIMING OF MOLLY KRONBERG
- LAROUCHE CAN'T KEEP HIS STORY STRAIGHT RE THE KRONBERG SUICIDE
- LAROUCHE PUTS YET ANOTHER SPIN ON THE KRONBERG SUICIDE
- HYPOCRITE! at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King). LaRouche attacks Kronberg's widow for donating money to the Bush-Cheney campaign... but: Who supported Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr. against the Democrats? LaRouche! Who had his followers sucking up to Dick Cheney in the late 1970s? LaRouche!
- Lyndon LaRouche and agape Factnet posting by "eaglebeak,", Feb. 19, 2008.
- HOUNDED TO DEATH! Factnet posting by "eaglebeak,", Apr. 11, 2008.
- Ken's Funeral, a Year Ago Today Factnet posting by "eaglebeak," Apr. 19, 2008.
- The History of PMR Printing Company Factnet posting by "eaglebeak," May 04, 2008.
- 2004-2005 Printing Impressions Top 400 Under Ken Kronberg’s direction, WorldComp/PMR became one of the top printing firms in the United States, for awhile, until it died under the weight of the LaRouche org. debt.
- MOLLY KRONBERG vs. LYNDON LAROUCHE
- PAWNS OF HIS GRANDIOSITY: Psychological and Social Control in the Lyndon LaRouche Cult By MOLLY HAMMETT KRONBERG at lyndonlarouchewatch.org
- Who Knows More About Plato—This 19-Year-Old Boy, or the “Platonist” Lyndon LaRouche? Introduction to the senior thesis of Ken Kronberg By MOLLY HAMMETT KRONBERG at lyndonlarouche.org